For career opportunities with the 3D Corporate Solutions family of companies, please contact:
3D Corporate Solutions, LLC is a leader in the pet food and food ingredient industries. 3D provides a three-dimensional array of services to its customers with top quality PRODUCTION, flexible LOGISTICS and creative SOURCING. We operate in a fast-paced environment that encourages employees to be self-starters, positive role models and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
3D is employee owned (ESOP) and has made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in America. Due to our phenomenal growth we have created the following positions and are looking to fill them immediately.
601 13th street, Monett, MO 65708
Assists CFO with the financial affairs of the organization and with preparation of financial analysis of operations, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules, for the guidance of management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Prepares financial analysis on potential target acquisitions.
- Prepares financial modeling of target acquisitions and projects.
- Prepares and makes recommendations on financial project models to evaluate projects for returns, timeliness and do ability.
- Able to work with a Senior team and give input and valuable insights;
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis. Experience in pet food industry is a plus.
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel).
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills.
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
Quality Systems Coordinator
The position is responsible for process analyses, identification of quality inspections to ensure specifications are met, and coordination with production facilities to implement inspection plans on a daily basis. The coordinator conducts trend analyses to proactively address potentially emerging quality issues, thus reducing the potential for costs associated with recurring complaints and product rejects. The coordinator will assist facilities in developing responses to customer complaints, complete customer pre-audit questionnaires and coordinate audits. Labor and material resources provided to this position will be managed in an efficient and effective manner. This employee will support all safety programs, policies and procedures, and have a personal value system that will assist in creating a work environment that is based on trust, human dignity, and honesty which in turn will contribute to a good quality of life for all employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist facilities with developing SOPs that will fulfill regulatory requirements, customer expectations, and 3rd party audit criteria. Routinely evaluates customer compliance.
- Assists facilities to develop process analyses for impact on quality attributes and develops an inspection plan.
- Facilitates SQF program development, implementation and sharing of best practices among facilities.
- Reviews resources needed to conduct inspections, ensuring that they are being efficiently and effectively utilized. May propose / recommend procurement of equipment.
- Develop and implement systems for trending of quality inspection results at the facility, assist facility management teams in responding to trends.
- Develop and implement systems for conducting root cause analysis for recurring complaints and product rejects. Assists facility management team in responding to customer complaints.
- Must be an effective communicator with different departments within a facility, to include but not limited to, human resources, maintenance, shipping / receiving, purchasing, sales, and production operations.
- Will interact effectively with customers during audits, assisting facility management in preparing for audits.
- Will assist the Technical Services Specialists in developing specifications and be the alternate contact for third party laboratories.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends, holidays, and some overnight travel may be required.
- Other tasks not addressed above are to be expected.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
SQF Practitioner certification and HACCP trained are required. Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred. Two to four years related experience, experience in food processing quality assurance, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
INFORMATION SYSTEM SKILLS:
Ability to use or acquire advanced research skills in order to obtain the information needed to complete tasks. Advanced use of computerized word processing and spreadsheet programs, e-mail, and the Internet; specifically Microsoft Office.
- Stay on task and finish on time
- Complete short-term projects
- Maintain a continuous process
- Perform multiple tasks
- Set and meet long-term goals
- Prioritize and organize job tasks
- Plan, manage, and evaluate job functions
- Analyze and create better methods for completing job functions
- Set, meet, and evaluate long-term goals and objectives
- Produce continuous, strategic, program planning
- Create, prioritize, plan, and complete job functions and projects with little or no supervision
- Possess good attitude during high work demands
- Willingly carry out assignments
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Ask questions when unclear of assignment
- Possess team-oriented attitude
- Communicate problems and solutions to others
- Train others on tasks
Key Account Manager
Manages the sales and relationship activities from the company's largest accounts and potential new accounts; generates and follows up on new, significant lead closure, educates customers on the company's product lines; manages key accounts in all aspects – services customers, coordinate technical assistance/resources, and provide input to the Business Units on competition. Success for this role is dependent on the KAM possessing a strong knowledge of Value Selling the tangible and intangible product attributes, the company services & support, and the business unit's continuous improvement activities.
The KAM must be able to identify the challenges and opportunities of the accounts and leverage the 3D team and the entire 3D basket of goods and services to solve those challenges and create those opportunities, ultimately creating value for the accounts and 3D. This will require monitoring the progress on key projects and ensuring the communication and subsequent actions are taking place between the customers and the relevant functional area(s) internally. Coordinates technical meetings, business meetings and sales meetings, both in-person and via telephone, web or video conference as required to further the business relationship. Monitors global interaction between key accounts and the company, whether within or outside of the established territory of responsibility.
- Technical - Understanding of pet food ingredients, formulating strategies, the manufacturing process and the overall industry landscape.
- Commercial - Experience value-added selling and the ability to articulate methodologies and intricacies of value-added selling.
- Interpersonal - Good business acumen and the ability to communicate with clients to discover their needs and develop strong rapport in order to gain "inside knowledge" about their value chain and how 3D products can provide solutions.
- Time and Information Management - Utilize CRM system for accurate tracking of commercial activity and client profiles in order to ensure that the entire company has visibility into the client needs. Efficiently schedule travel to maximize client face time- always go the extra mile to network and learn more about the clients and the industry.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in a technical or scientific field; eight years related experience in field/technical sales and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of commercial/operational experience in the pet food industry.
- Substantial industry contacts/relationships and a strong reputation with the potential client base in the commercial feed industry.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required with emphasis on telephone communications.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be aggressive self-starter with keen negotiation skills in order to be successful in this role.
- Air travel is required with the possibility of last minute requests.
- Knowledge of brokerage, third party logistics and freight forwarding is helpful.
- Previous sales experience in food, feed, or industrial markets is strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as, Word, Outlook, Excel; PowerPoint is required.
- Filing, keyboarding operations, and working on the telephone is required.
Location: Dumas, Arkansas
The Warehouse Supervisor oversees and coordinates the daily warehousing activities. He/she will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. The goal is to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinates inventory transfers with related departments.
Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space, adhering to storage design principles; recommends improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Communication Skills: Warehouse supervisors will need to speak with coworkers and customers on a regular basis.
- Leadership Skills: Warehouse supervisors will need to hire employees and resolve conflicts, as well as keep employees motivated and on-task.
- Critical-Thinking Skills: Warehouse supervisors will need to devise plans of action and assess those plans regularly.
- Organizational Skills: Multiple orders, people and many moving pieces will keep warehouse supervisors on their toes.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Warehouse supervisors will need to be ready when problems arise, or be ready to anticipate problems before they happen.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Proven warehouse supervisory experience.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 year in manufacturing environment
No phone calls please.
Send resume, including salary history to HR@3dcorpsol.com
3D is an equal opportunity employer.
10511 Gauge Road, Danville, AR
|No current advertised positions in Danville, AR
3800 East 32nd Street, Joplin, MO
The Sanitation/Wastewater Coordinator will assist the Division Manager to ensure the manufacturing facility remains in compliance with all regulatory agencies from a sanitation standpoint, maintaining all sanitation, regulatory, food safety and environmental programs. The sanitarian will provide support to continuous improvement program activities on enhancing quality assurance in the plant on matters that impact quality, hygiene, and food safety. Additionally, this position is responsible for ensuring that all water leaving the waste water building meets the requirements set by regulatory agencies.
No phone calls please.
Send resume, including salary history to HR@3dcorpsol.com
3D is an equal opportunity employer.